The learning company
Standard First Aid & CPR
Comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
EXPAND YOUR TRAINING!
Red Cross First Aid Instructor
100% attendance and participation; 75% min. passing grade on a written, closed book knowledge evaluation; and adherence to the Fundamental Principles.
3-year certification in Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head, neck and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental illnesses
- Poisons (includes opioid poisoning)
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- Standard First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
TAKE YOUR FIRST STEPS INTO YOUR NEW CAREER