The learning company
Health Care Aide Challenge
12 Weeks (one evening class a week)
This certification process is designed to help uncertified health care aides, foreign-trained nurses and similarly-experienced healthcare professionals achieve their diploma. Eligible applicants for this program must demonstrate English language proficiency, and have logged at least 1,200 hours work experience within the last 24 months.
START YOUR NEW CAREER!
Health Care Aide
Home Care Attendant
Personal Support Worker
A compulsory 8 hour practicum is included in this program for all students. A 2 week practicum is required for foreign-trained nurses.
April 9, 2024 In-class & Hybrid
- To enroll in this course, students must meet the following guidelines:
- Have 1,200 hours of work experience within the past 24 months as an uncertified health care aide in Canada or as a foreign-trained nurse
- Have a completed employer form from current employer stating hours worked along with a skills checklist
- Demonstrate English language proficiency
- Be a permanent resident of Canada
- Note: If applying as a foreign-trained nurse, we will require a copy of the student’s degree as not all foreign nursing programs are accepted.
TAKE YOUR FIRST STEPS INTO YOUR NEW CAREER