- Learn the basics of how to use a computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Use toolbars and menus to complete tasks in software applications.
- Open, create, save, and print files.
- Select, edit, and format text and paragraphs.
- Learn the basics of Computer hardware and what is Computer Software
- Identify the Computer Operating System
Learn how to restore deleted files from recycle bin
- Learn how to create new Folders, Files, MS Office Documents & Text Documents
This is an online program that you can sign up for right away and work at your own pace. Our TLC School Administrative staff are on hand for assistance.
EXPAND YOUR TRAINING!
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 2.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual
TAKE YOUR FIRST STEPS INTO YOUR NEW CAREER